Thursday, September 27, 2007

the week from hell

I think it is official to say that karma is a bitch and she has finally came back to beat my ass into the pavement. It started on Monday when I woke up with a sore throat and clogged sinuses. In and of itself not bad drinking that night felt really really weird. I thought alcohol was supposed to kill germs right. So on Tuesday I get informed that I am required to be in Denver to celebrate my brothers birthday. As I was leaving the bank some elderly man turned left into me. I don't mean he turned left and cut me off I mean he went right into the side of my car. It was drivable ( his wasn't ) but my alignment feels off and I now have a large gap between my hood and the body. I think this is a good indication that it is totaled (cross my fingers that it can be repaired). I took my parents other car up to school and the school network was down so I couldn't do the HW until Wednesday which sucked up about 3 hours of my day. Last night I got a call from this girl I work with saying basically that she wanted me to stay the night. She was obviously drunk so I declined multiple times which pissed her off. I actually was responsible and apparently her and her friend made me out to be the bad guy. Lastly, the power went off at my house last night and as a result my alarm clock failed to go off. I woke up about 7AM and realized that I was supposed to be at work 45 minutes earlier. I went to work and thankfully my boss wasn't terribly pissed off, he just told me not to make a pattern of it. With my luck I can only assume that this evening will somehow turn into a disaster. Currently I am just really bored.
Peace and love
Jens

1 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger The Village Idiot said...

yeah, yesterday kinda sucked. Some tried to change lanes into me and they didn't go back into their lane when I honked at them. And then someone ran a red light at 40 mph and nearly hit me. I saw them coming and watched as they stopped halfway into the intersection, but i was so mad that i got to school under a rain cloud. I doubt your car is totalled. I bet all you need to do is a lot of bending to get the metal looking nice again. Feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home