Monday, June 16, 2008

just relax

It has come to my attention that some people don't believe that I can keep true to my current mandate. Rest assured, I have taken the necessary steps, namely blanking out my phone, and keeping my silence. Nothing will change on my end unless I get to have my say. I'm therefore going to say my mindset here, although I wish she could see it because it might be beneficial.

My overall opinion is that what was said and done was exactly what needed to be said. Cassie crossed a line, that I couldn't, but it was a line that was meant for the boyfriend/ " buddy". I had not the disposition to address the issue myself, but in the end it came out. I don't regret it because it brought to light something that I couldn't see. I have no problem helping people when they need it, regardless of what it may be, just ask and, provided that it is something that I can do, I will. Bringing to my attention certain other things though, is definitely crossing the line. Unless they are presented in a certain

context, in which case I don't mind. It isn't that I don't care or miss it, but as a general rule, everyone has a tolerance, and I have reached that point. As far as I am concerned the situation is closed and unless she changes it, it shall remain that way. It hurts a little that it had to end how it did, but I realize that change sometimes is brought about by hardships.

That being said, my phone and computer are clean, simply because my gift is listening to people and finding out what I chose to know. That and I'm really good at clean up as well as being there for people when they need me. This is relevant because I know that if my phone wasn't clean and my " energy" came back I could get back into the exact same place that I was before. Don't believe that I have that skill, just watch me in other situations. I'm only a half step down from my friend Ian when I set my mind to something, and he was the man who could meet someone and in the course of 2 hours be back in the bedroom, believe me, I've seen it done. It has to do with the ability to listen and remember all of the necessary things, and many of the not so important. That combined with good sense is a deadly combination. I am not quite as good, but I could definitely accomplish the same feat in slightly more time. He was a player in every sense, and I learned well from him. I however have restraint. But I know that if I had my phone set, I would end up in that situation when my energy spiked, so it's best that I don't.

Rest assured that provided that things are stagnant, I will stay god to my word, and she will hear my full honest opinion if she ever decides to come to me wanting to talk. I have my mind set on other things, so don't bring it up and neither will I, I promise.

Oh and on a side note, I am almost done with another writing piece, my papa is doing much better (I went to go see him today) , and I now plan to get really started on my learning spanish. No explanation why, just felt like it was something to take up and get good at.
Love ya always,
Jens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home